LQ is pleased to announce the Four Finalists for LQ's 2011 Sustainability Award selected by LQ's Panel of Judges are:
• C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
• GENCO ATC
• IMPERIAL Logistics
• Purolator Inc.
Each of these firms will be presenting at LQ's July 14th Summer Symposium. Colin Yankee, Director of Target Canada, will be the moderator of this exciting session. Following these firms' presentations LQ's Panel of Judges will recognize one winner and three finalist firms, based on the score of each firm’s Symposium presentation, as well as on their written submissions.
You are invited to share your insights at LQ's Summer Symposium on July 14th, to join LQ's distinguished circle of leading thinkers and practitioners at the Toronto Board of Trade Country Club, and participate in this exciting day of peer-to-peer learning and inquiry.
You can download an overview of this exciting day at the following link: http://logisticsquarterly.com/pdfs/LQ_July14thSummer.pdf
In addition to Breakfast, a Cocktail and Networking Reception as well as lunch, LQ will be holding a Draw on July 14th, for Two Foursomes to play and network over 9 holes of golf at one of Toronto Region’s most scenic courses. This includes two complimentary carts for each foursome, valued at $1,200 at this members-only private course.
As seating is limited to 100 executives, I invite you to register today at: http://www.LQsummit.com
Some of the executives and academics who will guide our discussions on this exciting day include:
• Virginia Garbutt, Director Strategic Network Planning and Improvement, Walmart Canada Corp.
• Jason Boyce, Sustainability Manager, Nature's Path Foods, Inc.
• David J. Closs, Ph.D., Michigan State University and LQ Executive Editor
• Lt. Col John Conrad, DND (Canada)
• Abrie de Swardt, Marketing Director at IMPERIAL Logistics
• John Ferguson, President & CEO, SCI Group
• Thomas Goldsby, PhD., University of Kentucky and LQ Executive Editor
• Richard P. Kane, President and CEO, Kane is Able, Inc.
• Scott McWilliams, Executive Chairman, OHL
• Greg Nault, Logistics Manager, Nature's Path Foods, Inc.
• Steve Phillips, Sr. Vice President of Operations, Werner Enterprises
• Steve Raetz, Director of Logistics Solutions, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
• Nikhil Sathe, CFO, Kelron Logistics
• Thomas Schmitt, President and CEO, Purolator Inc.
• Nicholas Seiersen, B.Sc. (Hons.), M.B.A., P. Log., LQ Executive Editor
• Bob Simon, Director of Process Solutions, GENCO ATC
• Colin Yankee, Director of Distribution, Target Canada
I would also like to express my gratitude to LQ's Gold Sponsors for making this exciting day possible: BCG Logistics, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, GENCO ATC, Kelron Logistics, Purolator Inc., Ryder, Werner Global Logistics and Werner Enterprises.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Toronto Board of Trade's Country Club. Register today at: www.LQsummit.com .
For more information, please contact: Fred Moody, Editor & Publisher, LQ Magazine, LQ inc. firstname.lastname@example.org