Thursday, August 18, 2011
Friday, August 5, 2011
Announcing LQ’s Inaugural Summer/Fall Digital Edition
Welcome to LQ’s first Digital edition – a prestigious Top North American 3PL Sustainability issue - featuring a dynamic and new interactive platform, designed to include videos from LQ’s July 14th Symposium – to reach LQ’s 37,000 readers – the members of leading North American associations.
LQ’s sponsors now have a new opportunity to engage LQ's readers in LQ's new interactive environment; Take a look for yourself. To taste of a sample of this new platform visit: http://www.logisticsquarterly.com/Publications/lqdigital2011/index.html
It also seems fitting to produce LQ's inaugural Digital Edition this summer, especially given LQ’s focus on 3PL sustainability practices this issue and at LQ’s Summer Symposium, both dedicated to celebrating 3PL Innovation and Excellence in Sustainability.
Briefly, here’s an impressive roster of features in LQ’s Digital Edition:
• LQ’s Digital Edition will be available Online, Offline and iPad compatible. (LQ’s readers can enjoy this issue on their Mac, PC or iPad – online or offline – anytime, anywhere.
• Searchable content: LQ’s readers can explore and search for articles based on relevant key words or phrases.
• Add notes and bookmarks: LQ’s readers can highlight or bookmark articles for their future reference.
• LQ Digital Magazine works in conjunction with Google analytics (a good way for LQ’s advertisers to see who, what, where, when & how readers are interacting with LQ online).
• LQ’s ads will link to their corporate websites – with trackable benefits to see who is visiting from LQ - and your firm can enjoy enhanced interactivity with readers by the addition of optional video, audio or animated movies.
A few other noteworthy interactive features are:
• Readers can jump to pages within the digital edition
• Send emails
• Play movies
• Leave comments for LQ’s Editors
• A full page of Advertising, $4,971 • Advertising closing for this edition: August 25th.
To upload LQ’s revised 2011 Media Kit please visit: http://www.logisticsquarterly.com/pdfs/LQ-MediaKit.pdf