CSCMP Toronto Roundtable Event - June 10, 2015
The OMNICHANNEL –What is it?
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Venue: The Vue, 195 Galaxy Blvd., Etobicoke, ON
Time: 5:00 pm Networking | 6 pm Dinner and Presentation
We often hear the terms ‘Omni-Channel’ and ‘E-Commerce’ in our businesses. This CSCMP Toronto event will provide you with insights from industry leaders to help you appreciate how these two important areas of business are changing the practices of retailers, manufacturers. You’ll also have the opportunity to network with industry professionals and executives.
• Krista Collinson, Vice President, Omni Channel, Stores, Ecommerce & Technology, Toys "R" Us Canada
• Brian Martin, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Kuehne & Nagel Canada
Key areas to be covered:
• Important definitions and areas encompassed by Omni-channel
• What are some Canadian company examples of Omni-channel applications?
• How is the omni-channel creating new ways for retailers to meet consumer requirements?
• How is it contributing to deeper collaboration between merchandise vendors
• Vendors selling online directly to consumers
• The continued growth of B2B e-commerce
To register online, please click on the links below:
Tables of Eight
Or contact: Tracey Fisher: 905-338-4810 | firstname.lastname@example.org