LQ is honored to announce its already impressive roster of Summer Symposium Presenters now includes several new speakers who will share their insights at LQ’s Summer Symposium on July 17th at the scenic Toronto Board of Trade's Country Club - representing the following firms:
Canadian Tire Corporation, Fresh & Easy, GENCO ATC, John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc., KGMH International, March Networks, Ryder Integrated Logistics and UPS Supply Chain Solutions.
LQ Summer Symposium newest presenters, from these leading organizations, which will add to its impressive speakers, include:
• Alan P. Amling, Global Logistics and Distribution Marketing, UPS Supply Chain Solutions
• Tyler Elm, President, Corporate Strategy and Business Sustainability, Canadian Tire Corporation
• Walter Kowal, CPA, Internal Audit Manager, John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc.
• Tadd Moreland, Senior Project Engineer, GENCO ATC
• Stephen Rodgers, Director Global Manufacturing Operations, March Networks
• Nicholas Seiersen, B.Sc. (Hons.), M.B.A., P. Log., LQ Executive Editor and Corporate Supply Chain Manager of Poland-based KGMH International
• Donald W. Showell, Senior Director, Solutions Execution and Standards (Network Design and Transportation) for the Global Supply Chain Services Team, Ryder Integrated Logistics
• Lauren Spirnak, Senior Project Engineer, GENCO ATC
• Linda Wytovich, Logistics Manager, Fresh & Easy
In addition to Breakfast, Lunch and a Cocktail and Networking Reception, delegates can look forward to a superb roster of presentations at the Country Club’s scenic countryside location.
As seating for LQ’s Symposium is limited to 120 delegates, LQ invites you to register today at: www.LQsummit.com
Other distinguished thought leaders, executives and academics, who will guide our discussions at LQ’s Summer Symposium include:
• Russell (Russ) Thomas Airey, Transportation Procurement Manager, Chrysler Group LLC
• James Applegate, Vice President Corporate Sales & Marketing, Landstar Transportation Logistics
• Richard Armstrong, Chairman, Armstrong & Associates
• David J. Closs, Ph.D., LQ Executive Editor, and Professor, Michigan State University
• Greg Hewitt, President of DHL Express Canada
• Bill Horrocks, Vice President, Supply Chain/Logistics at Rogers Communications Inc.
• Michel Khennafi, Manager, Logistics Parts & Service Organization, CASE NEW HOLLAND
• Loray Mosher, PhD, Assistant Director at the Supply Chain Management Research Center (SCMRC), in the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas
• Michael Pipia, Global Logistics Manager, Guardian Industries Corp.
• Steve Raetz, Director of Supply Chain Integration, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
• Tom Schmitt, Former President and Chief Executive Officer, Purolator
• AJC (Allan) Smith, President & CEO, BCG Logistics Group
LQ's Sponsors, which have made this exciting day possible, include: (Gold Sponsors) BCG Logistics, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., DHL Express Canada, GENCO ATC, Landstar and Ryder.
Information on the Toronto Board of Trade’s Country Club is available at the following link: http://logisticsquarterly.com/symposium/Symposium_June_2012/location.php
For more information, contact: Fred Moody, LQ Editor and Publisher, at email@example.com